Diversified brand portfolio with international expansion opportunities
- Gamesys Group has a portfolio of complementary, market-leading and high growth games content and brand licences.
- We are present in markets across a global footprint including the UK, Europe and Asia.
- Our brands include Jackpotjoy, Virgin Games, Vera&John, Monopoly Casino, Heart Bingo and Rainbow Riches Casino; Virgin and Monopoly in particular are globally recognised brands.
- This creates a platform for growing market share in existing territories and pursuing international growth opportunities elsewhere.
Ownership of technology platforms
- The Group has complete ownership of its technology platforms ‘Excite’ and ‘enJoy’.
- This provides for full control over operations, with a much reduced reliance on third party providers following the acquisition of Gamesys Limited in September 2019.
Market-leader; scale enhances player experience and profitability
- We are a market-leading operator in a number of territories including the UK and Spain.
- Increased scale and liquidity create the conditions for a virtuous cycle, leading to opportunities to increase growth and profitability.
- Greater scale can lead to optimised marketing and campaign targeting, which increases player retention and wallet-share opportunities, and better positions the Company to respond to regulatory developments.
Financial strength to support deleverage and returns to shareholders
- Our impressive financial performance and track record of double digit revenue growth has enabled us to continue to deliver strong cashflow and a high cash conversion from EBITDA.
- Our long-term strategy remains to reduce leverage to our target range of 1x to 2x adjusted EBITDA.
- This strategy includes commencing dividend payments at the appropriate juncture, along with the option to launch a sustained share buyback programme.
- We have around 1,500 employees across our international footprint.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement across every area of our organisation is what sets us apart.
- We work hard to set a high bar on talent and to find, develop and keep the best people.
- We encourage an owner mentality across the Group where our staff feel responsible for both the sustainability of our business and the responsibility we have towards our players.
Commitment to responsible gambling
- Our commitment to the maintenance and development of a culture of responsible gambling is continuous and unwavering. We want to ensure that our players can enjoy a recreational and entertaining gaming experience without exposure to the risks of problem gambling.
- We have developed a variety of tools which educate and protect our players. We use these to actively intervene during player sessions if activity levels suggest there are potential problems and some of these tools also provide self-help mechanisms to players.
- We will continue to implement, develop and refine responsible gambling measures to protect all our players, especially those at risk from potential harm.
- The foundation of our business is a loyal and sustainable player base and this is underpinned by the Group’s strong track record in responsible gambling. We are committed to promoting a culture of responsible gambling through building long-term and sustainable relationships with customers.